Become a Marketing Mix Model Partner.
Does your company have proven experience in marketing mix modeling? Our Partner program can help you share that experience with more clients.
See how Google can help your business flourish.
Grow your measurement business by leveraging Google’s data, dedicated resources, and support.
Tap into a wealth of resources and expertise from Google, including:
- Dedicated Google resources and support for obtaining Google media data
- Partner-specific training on interpreting and using Google media data
- Thought leadership and research from industry practitioners and academics
- Opportunities to meet other marketing mix modeling vendors at Google-hosted events
Membership in the program also offers you:
- Official status as a Marketing Mix Model Partner
- A listing in Google’s partner directory
- Co-marketing opportunities for select partners
Here’s what you’ll need to participate.
All potential partners are reviewed by the Marketing Mix Model Partners team. To become a partner, you’ll need to complete the following three steps:
- Submit the initial application form below.
- Answer a follow-up questionnaire to help us learn more about your business.
- If selected, participate in an interview to assess program fit and determine final acceptance.
Let's do this.
Interested in becoming a partner? We’d love to hear from you.
Challenges And Opportunities In Marketing Mix Modeling
Learn about the challenges of measuring media effectiveness, and identify opportunities for improvement.View PDF
Geo-level Bayesian Hierarchical Marketing Mix Modeling
Geo-level Bayesian hierarchical models provide more precise estimates than national data alone, which can help you avoid bad ad-budget decisions.View PDF
Introduction To The Aggregate Marketing System Simulator
Quickly generate simulated marketing environments and ground truth ad effectiveness metrics. Test your models against challenges like ad targeting and funnel effects.View PDF